- 60000.00 - 200000.00 INR
- 220-440 Volt (v)
- GLYCERIN BATH BEAKER DYEING MACHINE
- 50-100 Kilograms (kg)
- Mild Steel
Three Phase Glycerin Bath Beaker Dyeing Machine is known as a highly compact, versatile and maintenance free machine. It is suitable for developing dyeing recipes and ensures immense utilization in research & development labs, testing labs, dyeing plant, textile institutes, processing units, and dyes productions etc. It is equipped with temperature controller microprocessor and is supplied with both human & machine safety interlocks. Ensuring added safety and production in high capacities, it is worthwhile to appreciate for its industrial work. This is a hassle free model, provided with reduced running cost, sound free & smooth operation. The machine is appropriate for nearly all types of materials as well as narrow fabrics.
Glycerin Bath Beaker Dyeing Machine
JOGSON has designed a Versatile, Compact and maintenance free Glycerin Bath Beaker Dyeing Machine which is suitable for developing Dyeing Recipe for Polyester, Cotton, Viscose, Acrylic, Silk Yarns, Zipper Tapes, Narrow Fabric, Sewing Threads & any form of fiber or blended Yarn.
This machine is of immense use for dyeing plant, processing units, research and development labs, testing labs, textile institutes and dyes manufacturers.
The Machine is Equipped with Temperature Controller Microprocessor TPR-14 which controls upto 8 programs with battery backup, Electric Gear Motor, Electric Heater, Heating / Cooling Coil, Operator Call & Memory Retention in case of Power Failure.
Option of main power control panel with PLC touch inter face he is also available.
Glycerine Bath Beaker Dyeing Machine is provided with Human / Machine safety interlocks & Sensors for added safety. It is available in various option having no. of beakers like 6, 8 and 10 with different capacity i.e 150 ml. and 250ml. each.
- Machine body and all parts coming into contact with the dye liquor are made of AISI SS 316Ti/316L, highly corrosion resistant.
- MLR of 1:20
- The apparatus comprises of tank, beaker and gear box
- Beakers are capable of with standing pressure upto 6.0 Kg/cm2
- Control panel with JOGSON Temperature Programmer TPR14/PLC & touch interface (Optional)
- Limit switch installed at top cover for operator safety
- Heating & cooling coil made of stainless steel AISI SS 316Ti/316L
- Gear driven energy efficient electric motor
- Ideal for recipe developing & shade matching for large batches
- Installation at floor level
- Maximum Design Temperature 140 °C
- Heating Gradient 25 °C - 130 °C approx at 1.5 °C /min. (Dry Saturated Steam pressure at 7 bar)
- Cooling Gradient 130 °C - 85 °C approx at 1.5 °C/min. (Cold Water of 25 °C at 3 bar)
- Uniform dyeing
- Hassle free plug and play model
- Low running cost
- Semi automatic operation
- Inching switch for rotation
- Ensures a sound free and smooth working
- Suitable for nearly all fibers and narrow fabrics
- Longer functional life
- Unmatched performance
- Variable beaker sizes i.e. 150 ml, 250 ml or customised
- Variable beaker quantity i.e. 6, 8 or 10 beakers
- Automatic functioning model
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Month
- 1 Week
- All India
Office No. R-5/69, Rama Road, Near Kirti Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi, 110015, India