YARN CONDITIONING MACHINE
This dual purpose machine is ideal to treat all natural and synthetic yarns i.e. Cotton, Viscose, Lycra, Blends, Wool, Polyester, Nylon, Acrylic and Silk in the form of Cone, Loose Fiber, Hanks, Muffs, Tops, Narrow Fabrics, etc.
It is offered with various types of yarn carrier trolley like : Creel Type Trolley to Carry Cones, Bobbins, Trolley with Hangers for Loose Yarn, Hanks, socks and Cage type trolley for Loose Fiber, hand gloves, etc. Automatic platform for loading / unloading of yarn carrier trolley is also provided upon customerÃ¢â¬â¢s request.
The entire process of conditioning starts from material loading, Locking of front door then Vacuum is first created upto 740 mm Hg by water ring vacuum pump to remove the air & impurities from the yarn. This improves penetration by steam & lack of O2 prevents oxidation. Dry steam is then injected in the machine along its entire length ensuring an even distribution of temperature. Vacuum is recreated to remove excess moisture from the yarn.
External Steam Heating of the Machine through Limpet Coil ensures no steam condensation which also helps to maintain the temperature. When Cooling is required for the machine, same Limpet Coil can work with water. Multiple Vacuum, Steam & water cooling cycle are possible by linking two or more programs.
- Machine body & all parts in contact with the yarn are made of AISI-SS 304, highly corrosion resistant
- Insulated external with mineral wool to maintain vacuum pressure which helps in producing cold saturated steam at low temperature
- Low temperature yarn conditioning from 45oC and heat setting upto 120ÃÂ°C
- Maintenance free mono block vacuum pump, ensures upto 95% vacuum gain
- Direct & indirect heating
- Jacket cooling
- Pneumatic operated door lock / unlock with safety interlock as per International Standard
- Variable loading
- Provided with condensation protection sheet to avoid water droplet on the yarn
- Installed with pressure switch to release the excess pressure through pressure release valve
- Installation at floor level, saves space and requires min. civil work
- Control panel with JOGSON programmer TPR-33 or PLC based touch panel programmer
- Twist setting, shrinkage set of yarn
- Reduction in snarling
- Improved dye fixation & affinity
- Improved weaving & knitting performance, fewer needle breaks
- Higher elongation & strength of yarn
- Free from electrostatic charges
- Easy to operate, low maintenance cost and energy efficient
- Maximum design pressure 5 bar
- Maximum design temperature 130ÃÂ°C
- Heating gradient 25ÃÂ°C - 130ÃÂ°C approx at 5ÃÂ°C /min. (Dry saturated steam pressure at 7 bar)
- Average steam consumption per kg. of yarn 0.25-0.50 kg. at 7 kg./cmÃÂ²
- Water Consumption (During the vacuum pump operation) at 1 bar is up to 15 Ltrs/min.
- Compressed air requirement 6-7 kg./cmÃÂ²
Max Batch Kg)
Electric load (Kw)
Office No. R-5/69, Rama Road, Near Kirti Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi, 110015, India