HTHP Vertical Yarn Dyeing Machine
Features & advantages:
- Can be provided with heating methods like gas or diesel burner, thermal fluid, electric heater, thermic fluid
- The machine can be drained at 130ÃÂÃÂ° C
- Double stage turbopump for liquor circulation with Inverter Drive for varying speed.
- Ultra low MLR of 1:5
- Air pad system to insert air manually into the machine to create static pressure and to minimize the liquor ratio.
- Equipped with high efficient heat exchanger
- Variable loading with flexible loading spindles
- Mounted with sampling pot to check the dyeing result
- Pneumatically top lid to open & close
- Cooling gradient 130ÃÂÃÂ°C-85ÃÂÃÂ°C approx. at 3.5ÃÂÃÂ°C/min
- Maximum Kier Pressure 4 bar
- Heating gradient 25ÃÂÃÂ°C - 130ÃÂÃÂ°C approx. at 5ÃÂÃÂ°C /min
- Maximum Design Temperature 140ÃÂÃÂ°C
Office No. R-5/69, Rama Road, Near Kirti Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi, 110015, India